Tuesday, June 17, 2008

What a week!

It sort of flew right by... mostly because I've been sick since last Tuesday. We were working in the yard on Tuesday and by the time I went to bed I was SICK. I think all the dust from the rocks just took their toll on my sinuses. On Friday I took Jarod to the pool and by the time we came home I was back in bed sick again. Yesterday I attempted to go to the gym but after about 45 minutes of lifting weights I felt TERRIBLE so we left (we were supposed to stay for a spin class).

Zachary is really crawling now - on all fours! I've got some video that I will get up soon (I don't know how to get it off the camera and Jake hasn't helped me yet). Today he discovered there is a complete world outside of his rug! Faster than I could put him back on the rug than he was off again. So I spent some time cleaning floors this morning.

Jarod had a BUSY week. Everyday Papa and his minions were over working in the yard. Papa let Jarod help him on the tractor and both had a great time! I couldn't keep Jarod in the house while the boys were outside working b/c he HAD to help. On Saturday we had a minor catastrophe.. Jarod was given a toy skid loader by DJ one day... since then he's let it out of his sight for only minutes at a time... well he must have set it down in the dirt but next thing you know - the real skid loader had crushed it! He didn't see it in pieces but kept coming inside asking 'where's tractor'? So off I had to go to try to replace tractor and of course there were none like it anywhere! I finally found one that seems to be OK... although he's not as attached to it as the original tractor.

I received my review last Tuesday and it was really positive. I have in writing from my boss the works 'outstanding' and 'good job'. I sometimes feel like they leave me out here to fend for myself and it was nice to know that all the fending I do was noticed.

For this week not much planned. Of course there will be trips to the pool and I HAVE to clean. A week of being sick with workers at my house has turned it UPSIDE DOWN.

No comments: