Sunday, June 8, 2008

Animals mommy... Animals

Jarod has been asking for a week to go see the animals... he LOVES the zoo. I've been telling him we'd go when Grandma and Grampa get here. So on Thursday off we went to Jarod's delight to see the animals.

First mistake: the adults were starving so we went and ate first... Jarod... not happy - although while we were sitting there we saw about 5 baby peacocks.

Second mistake: Jarod wanted to see the Rhinoceros (by that name)... but we decided to go see the polar bears and take a stroll through the cat walk... Jarod zoomed right threw all of it... wanting to see the Rhinoceros. Finally we went on Safari through Africa... I had my doubts that he'd even know when he saw the Rhinoceros.. well call me dumb.. he saw it... let out a huge 'Rhinoceros' and had a most delighted look on his face. We stayed looking at those Rhino's for quite awhile.. When one came to his feeding trough Jarod was calling it... and patting his chest (see pictures).

The last time we went Jarod had a great time feeding the ducks and huge fishes... this time... Jarod just wanted to eat the bread himself... great planning on my part as I had some seriously old bread to share... so we quit that experience.

I think a good time was had by all.

No comments: