Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Hey... Lame-O

So I finally decided to cruise around and find some of my friends blogs... BIG mistake!!!

First - when I think of blogging - really I think funny commentary. Well anyone who ever reads my nonsense knows there's no funny going on here (no matter how hard I try to think of lame jokes)! I hooked up with a friend of mine from when I was a kid... blogging was MADE for her! She's insane hilarious. Then you have my other friends who have great pictures of a Tim McGraw concert... the beach... check out my pictures - MY PLANTS! Seriously now that's funny stuff right there.

Anyway - I've decided that I get to top the list of lame bloggers!

In other news: MOMMY LEAVES FOR MEXICO TOMORROW!! WAAAHOOO. Ok - really now I'm getting a bit nervous. I have been really fine about it... until today. Now I'm freaking out just a little. I know the boys (Jarod and Zachary) will be fine... mostly. I'm worried about Jake having to do full duty for 5 days... I'm worried about Jarod at night - since he can't usually go to bed unless I'm cuddling with him. I'm worried that Zachary will flip out b/c his mommy is nowhere to be found. Well I guess they all HAVE to be ok.

And this story really should make you crack up. Last night Jarod and I went to a 'meeting'. I took Jarod b/c the girls house it was at has a daughter who's just a couple of months younger than Jarod. So the two of them were in the backyard playing and I look out and Payton had taken her diaper off (she's in the midst of potty training and going commando is totally cool). So her dad goes to take her inside to get dressed and he starts laughing b/c Payton had on Jarod's camo flip-flops (and no diaper)... She gets dressed and heads back outside to play. Next thing you know her dad comes running through the house with the camera... Jarod and Payton were outside 'cuddling' on a tarp in the yard. So he starts out the door and happens to catch (on camera) my son, leaning in and giving his daughter a big ole kiss-a-roo. I thought I'd DIE!!! The pictures are GREAT... he caught them in the second before lips locked... then he caught the kiss... then they got embarrassed because everyone was laughing and they laid back down 'cuddling'. I asked them to email them over (and told them I intended to put them on my blog) and her dad says 'that's cool.. you can't tell it's my daughter' LOL. Now - how often does a dad catch on camera his daughters first kiss???? It was cute - but mostly totally embarrassing. Jarod - my Casanova! Pictures coming soon......

So until next week - this is my life... signing out.

1 comment:

Jamie said...

Hey, I love your lame-o plant pictures because you are hillarious with what you type!!!