Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Zachary will not be outdone!!

Hello.. my name is MaryBeth and I'm a diet Dr. Pepper-aholic... it's been about 30 minutes since my last can was finished.

Needless to say - I passed on my problem to Jarod... who will ask for a 'pepper drink' when we go to Sonic (or sometimes even when we are driving around and we pass a Sonic and he'll ask 'mom can we get a pepper drink'). Sad.. sad.. sad (I can see my mother-in-law shaking her head).

So the other night Sarah and I were both sitting at the island on our computers and Zachary was just wondering around. I hear the trash next to me crinkle and I look over to this:
Photobucket Image Hosting

A picture is worth a thousand words... but let me just add some of my own... that would be my 11 month old.. in the trash... having found a pepper drink.. and knowing EXACTLY what he's supposed to do to get some of that deliciousness.

And this is mom attempting to take it away:
Photobucket Image Hosting

3 comments:

Jamie said...

Hilariously cute....my kids have never been deprived of caffiene either!

GrandmaJ said...

My name is Jeanette and I'm Mary Beth's mom, and I take responsibility for the addict above. However, I would never have given it to my little children.

Karen McGrew Skousen said...

This is all I have to say...HILARIOUS!