Monday, September 22, 2008

The weekend

It's been busy since coming home. My mom stayed until Saturday (thank goodness we just wore her out on Friday and she decided to stay over). We did some shopping and just in general enjoying being home and together as a family.

Then on Saturday was the Young Women in Excellence Luau. I have been so incredibly stressed over the thing that I could hardly stand it. Then throw in our unexpected hospital stay and it was almost to much. But finally Saturday came and when we all got together it was really great. The girls had a nice time (I hope - they wrote thank you notes that said they did). Mostly.. I'm just glad it's over. That's my last major event of this year. I still have a couple of activities to do - but those are typically pretty smooth.

Now we are to Monday. I've been chasing my tail all day. Completely forgot and missed a visiting teaching appointment (after reminding my companion about it earlier in the morning)... I've gotten my floors halfway done - which is a GOOD thing.. they were driving me insane. And now I'm back to working and debating on going to the gym later... something I REALLY need to do - but I'm already just exhausted.

1 comment:

Jamie said...

Hey do you need Trav to help you with your floors? He would be happy to.