Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Jarod-isms

This past week has been full of Jarod funnies so I thought I'd post them really quickly:

In the car waiting at Sonic (blurts from the backseat)-
Jarod: Oh my gosh, are you kidding me? Are you KIDDING me?

Outside in the courtyard waiting for me to come get in the car-
Sarah: Zachary stay away from the ants they can bite you. Sarah turns her back.
Jarod: ZACHARY GET AWAY FROM THERE THE ANTS WILL BITE YOU.

Sarah coming out of her room-
Jarod: Wow Sarah, nice glasses

Jarod at church on Sunday (it was testimony meeting which is when members of the congregation can get up and say whatever):
Jarod: Mom I want to go up there and talk

I know there were more - but when I started writing I forgot. So I'll have to remember and come back to it later. The kid is a kick a minute.

1 comment:

Jamie said...

FUNNY!! I love the "Nice glasses"!!!