Thursday, December 18, 2008

Oh the weather outside is frrrrrrrightful!

For I 'think' the 3rd year in a row, we here in the high desert received an early Christmas snow.

We were getting ready for Jarod to go to the babysitters house on Monday morning and he looks out the window and says 'Oh my gosh mommy, it's snowing!!' I said 'oh no it's not'. Then I looked - sure enough the snow was falling, falling, falling. Is there anything more exciting to a 3 year old than snow?? It snowed ALL DAY LONG.

Tuesday morning Jarod can NOT wait to go outside and play. He comes inside eating a snowball and says 'look Mom, Jarod is eating snow, Christmas snow'. It was cute as could be... my floors on the other hand would disagree as he came in and out all day.

Today it's windy and rainy - so maybe we're in for another round. A friend of mine who hails from Utah said she hates it when it snows... I promptly informed her that's because she's from somewhere that GETS snow... here in the desert we love every little drop we get!!

1 comment:

Rochelle said...

I have enjoyed seeing all of the pictures of your family. Thank you for sharing. I also wanted to tell you how good you look!