Thursday, October 23, 2008

And... they're off!

I don't know quite what happened. Last week was a little rough - Zachary required ALL the attention and to be carried everywhere making Jarod a little uptight. So I was doing OK until Saturday... sleep had been interrupted all week and the boys were sitting across the couch from each other SCREAMING at the top of their lungs. Luckily Sarah came home while I was in the pit of despair (please re-watch Princess Bride) and volunteered to take Zachary out to the mall.. oh how nice it was! Jarod even went and took a nap with me.

Sunday wasn't much better - Jarod's nose started running and Zachary was STILL screaming. My mom and dad came down as they both had doc appts on Monday. I tried to convince my mom to stay for a few days. She was FULL of excuses about why she couldn't stay... no medicine... didn't bring clothes.. etc. So I told her 'if you don't stay we are going back with you'. So Monday evening I packed up the boys and we left to my parents. Sarah said 'I really thought you were kidding when you said you were going to go'. I told her nope and she says 'yeah I can see that'. She wanted to know how long I was going to stay and I told her til I was tired of being here. She said she'd give me 3 days.. I told her I packed 4 pairs of underwear.

So far we've just been relaxing (as much as you can with 2 small boys who both have severely gross running noses). I've been working... my moms been helping me with the boys. I actually have decided she's going to kick us out b/c we are a NOISY group of folks!

So that's what we are up to.

No comments: