Thursday, May 29, 2008

Ok - here we go again....

Some of you may remember my previous attempt at blogging.. I did OK - for about 5 months... last time I posted on allaboutbabyweeks was in October '06.. Oops!!

So - it's summer and I'm starting anew! I read an article that said you should make a summer goal - an achievable one.. so my goal this summer is to get our family blog going. I'm going to try to write a few times a week... even if it's only something simple like something Jarod said.. or maybe something we did that day. Also - with Youtube and a new picture program a few of my friends are using - it should make sharing video and pictures much less tedious.

So!!! You have it in writing. Please feel free to share the address with anyone you think would be interesting in keeping up.

Oh and one more thing... PLEASE leave your comments! It'll be more motivation for me to keep on trucking when the going gets busy!

No comments: