Friday, May 30, 2008

Finally!! A present!


My Mothers Day present FINALLY arrived!!! I asked Jake if he could be trusted to pick out my 'mothers ring'. He looked at me... laughed and said... uhhhh no. So I asked him if I went and got it all ready - if he'd go back, order it and pay for it. He said that would work. Of course I waited until the Friday before mothers day... and it takes around 4 weeks... but at last it is here and it's BEAUTIFUL (IMHO).

I wanted Jake and I on the ends.. with the kids in the middle. Since I know we'll have one more (if one more person tells me we're having twins next I'll kick you) I added a 'filler' stone that I'll get changed when the next one comes along...

So it goes: Jake, Jarod, filler, Zachary and me. When we have the next one I'll move Zachary over and put them in order.

No comments: